Tag Info

New answers tagged


Although a naming convention for Television News Graphical Layout might exist, the names for those kind of graphical elements may vary from place to place in the world depending on how a certain culture/business field prefer to reference/call those. Anyway, the one in the image you provided I believed it's called "Over the Shoulder", see this paper for more ...


It looks like the Cubism filter to me

Top 50 recent answers are included