Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


I'm not sure if this "style" has any specific name — it's really just a simple Photoshop / GIMP / etc. effect. Here, let me recreate the image in the GIMP for you: I'll start with the Newgrounds logo, scaled to 640 pixels wide to match your example image (click to enlarge): Next, I add some multiplicative noise by creating a new layer, filling it ...


For me it is variation of pixel art combined with vectorizing which is possible on modern machines. Someone called this style as "pixel-meets-vector", however I am not sure that this type of art has individual name. You can see that the pictures are made of small squares and this is the permanent feature of pixel art. Again, probably it is original pixel ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible