Tag Info

New answers tagged


To put it simple: Wireframes: skeleton/structure Mockups: skin/visual aspect As some people have noted, nowadays wireframes are getting more importance while mockups are fusing into prototypes.


You can find all sorts of Photoshop Paint Brushes of varying qualities that can produce this. Look for some high resolution paint textures and paint brushes. They'll be .abr format if they're actual brushes. This might help get you started: Tutorial 9 - 250 Hi Res Splatter, Spray, & Watercolor Photoshop Brushes Then its just playing with them. Layer ...

Top 50 recent answers are included