Bryan 'BJ' Hoffpauir
eCommerce Veteran, DevOps Evangelist, InfoSec Champion, Magento Advocate, IT Innovator
I've been delivering Media, IT, eCommerce, & Management Solutions to the problems of SMB’s, the Fortune 500® & Grammy® Award Winning Recording Artists for nearly 20 years.
I have designed, developed, supported and led teams managing eCommerce, CRM & ERP systems responsible for over $1.5 billion dollars in yearly revenues.
I'm highly skilled in the Development of Technology Organizations, Enterprise Resource Planning, eCommerce Platforms (Magento, ATG / Oracle Commerce, WebSphere Commerce), Information Security, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Centered Support, DevOps, and Amazon Web Services and Factory Automation / SCADA / HMI Systems.
I've spent the last two decades demonstrating a proven track record of building and leading Global Teams, articulating and executing strategic vision, and harnessing my passion for system engineering and software development to solve some of the toughest problems faced by businesses of any size.
I love tackling difficult challenges - reach out to me and let's see how we can tackle yours!
- LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjhoffpauir
- Professional Blog: https://innovez.blogspot.com
- About Me Profile: https://about.me/bryan.bj.hoffpauir/
- StackOverflow Profile: http://stackoverflow.com/users/204344/bj-hoffpauir
- Magento StackExchange Profile: http://magento.stackexchange.com/users/3133/bj-hoffpauir
- GitHub Profile: https://github.com/beejhuff
- Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/beejhuff
- Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/+BryanHoffpauir
- Personal Tumblr Blog: http://innovez.tumblr.com/