About Me :
I'm a UX Developer / UI Designer from the great city of Austin, Texas.
I enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and intuitive interface designs. When I'm not coding or counting pixels, you'll find me on the lake, in a forest or on a patio sipping adults beverages.
Current Job :
Golfsmith International is North America's largest golf specialty retailer operating over 160 stores and two ecommerce web sites under the Golfsmith brand in the United States and Golf Town in Canada.
Bridge the gap between design and technology.
- Translate beautiful designs into high quality code.
- Seize each opportunity available to endorse the latest Search Engine Optimization standards.
- Evaluate and select the most adapted tools in order to produce the best user experience possible.
- Prototype and proof landing pages making sure the whole concept is intuitive and flows correctly.
- Support the rest of the creative team in various tasks depending on the workload.
- Focus on the wide spectrum going from the strategic ‘person’ level to the pixel level.
- Evaluate new Emerging Technologies and provide feedback on possible enterprise use cases.
- Add animations to static designs in order to create interaction; grab and keep users attention.
- Create user personas highlighting demographics, behaviors, needs and motivations ; creating empathy with consumers throughout the design process.