They said one cannot have choice, control, freedom, and beauty in the same thing. I gave them Linux. Now they worship me :L
Well so basically, I'm an intermediate-level front-end Web developer and a rookie programming enthusiast. I'm in college. I, conceptually at least, know the basics of C++, Python, and am learning Ruby with vigorous bloodshed.
My likes, which can be incredibly contradictory at times, are:
- storms and rains,
- quantum mechanics,
- reading lots of online articles, Wikipedia, etc., in short, consuming the internet,
- political economics,
- modern history,
- scientific socialism and Marxist-Leninist communism,
- liberal trade practices and globalised capitalist economics,
- ancient wars and Greek mythology,
- Boolean algebra and mathematical linear programming,
- reading classic romantic tragedies and world-famous novels,
- Japanese cultures, and
- thinking about death (which seriously depresses me).
In case you want to know more about me for any goddamn reason you might have, here's a link to some tasteless virtual ink: Knowing me Better.
I write about Japanese popular culture at my website. I also contribute to WPD (WebPlatform Docs).