|visits||member for||9 months|
|seen||Jan 25 at 14:52|
Some thoughts ...
- My life is based on a true story.
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- Do not seek illumination unless you seek it as a man whose hair is on fire seeks a pond.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.