enter image description hereCan someone tell me what this font is?

I tried finding it for the past 3 days and need help.

Thank you.

  • 1
    You forgot to add the picture – LateralTerminal Nov 16 '17 at 18:25
  • You guys can at least wait for him to add the picture before you downvote – LateralTerminal Nov 16 '17 at 18:25
  • Hoe do I add the picture? – dventres711 Nov 16 '17 at 18:30
  • Figured it out. – dventres711 Nov 16 '17 at 18:32
  • I don'y know what you mean? – dventres711 Nov 16 '17 at 18:41

At first I thought it was hand drawn but it is not.

It is a font with a filter over it.

It's not exact at all but it looks similar to Brannboll

With filters over it similar to what was acheived in this answer.

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
  • Other than the size and applied texture, the Ds Gs Is Fs and Os all look identical to me in their base shape. There appears to be some possible Open Type ligature use to apply swashes and flourishes, but it clearly looks like a font to me. I don't know what font. But I'd bet it's not hand drawn. – Scott Nov 16 '17 at 19:22
  • @Scott looking at this closer, you are right. The weird filter over the text made me think the characters looked different especially near the loop in the g. – LateralTerminal Nov 16 '17 at 19:30

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.