There is a cool text overlay effect I saw here.
enter image description here How can I make an effect such as this in Adobe Photoshop?


I hope this fits the bill for what you were looking for (or close):

  1. Blending Mode - Overlay
  2. Menu -> Filter -> Noise -> Add Noise (Distribution: Normal, Monochrome Checked)

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.