I've a few questions regarding Sketch -
- Sketch keeps expanding my symbol folders, it seems random and makes it more challenging to find what I want.
- Is there an option for how Sketch organizes symbols? Currently they are laid out horizontally in one row and I have to manually lay them out differently.
- Some of my artboard are showing assets as "not symbols" when I had previously set them as symbols.
- When setting assets as exportable, do I need to set all of my assets as exportable? That is on all my artboard and on the symbols page.
- If I have repeated symbols, say a trash can in many locations? Should they all be set as exportable or just one? If they all are will it cause confusion with Zeplin?
I know these sound like newbie questions but my experience with Sketch has been fairly narrow and I just want to get my head around some best practices.