I'm trying to think of the name of this style, to me, it's sort of like a flat meets minimal skeuomorphism (like 90% flat, 10% skeuomorphism) but I think there's a proper name for this style, just trying to find out what it is.

This is a button:

a button

This is part of a header:

a header

closed as off-topic by Billy Kerr, Luciano, joojaa, Paolo Gibellini, Lucian Mar 1 '18 at 7:12

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    Not everything has a name :) – joojaa Feb 14 '18 at 9:06

why do you think "there's a proper name"? It could be either...

or perhaps isometric (which would be as accurate as skeuomorphic or flat)

  • yeah this seems to be roughly what I was after, a quick google image search of "isometric website design" revealed a lot of memories of habbo hotel, appreciate the quick response :) – Brandito Feb 14 '18 at 2:54

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.