I want to make this logo print-ready on a T-shirt, but I have a few questions:
1) I have an overlap in my logo, I tried to merge the whole artwork but I get conflation artefacts, I also tried the shape builder but the same occurs. I don't want the conflation artefacts and I also know I should't have any overlaps in the logo that will be printed on a T-Shirt. what should I do?
2) I have 5 colors in the logo (white, 2 blacks, 2 grays), I knew from the videos on youtube that I must convert them to spot colors to make a color separation. After that, I check them in the separations preview. I also know that white is not counted as a spot color, is that right? so now I will have only 4 colors as spot.
3) should the black be 0,0,0,100 as a spot color for T-shirt print? what about the other colors should they have a specific values or as soon as I change them to spot it's okay?
4) I will save the file as High quality print PDF and leave the rest as default, is that correct?
5) If the client didn't mention which method he will use for printing the T-Shirt, should I still use spot colors, or I should make other file with Pantone colors so I cover all his needs?
6)if the client will use the sublimation method, is there any difference in saving method or colors?