Colorful RGB vector I've downloaded from Vecteezy looks all black when imported to CMYK artboard. I can't change the color after importing to CMYK artboard either. How can I fix that?
What I've done:
- I opened the file I've downloaded from Vecteezy on Illustrator.
- Since it's RGB, it all looks fine.
- Then I copy and paste it to another document (which is CMYK) on Illustrator.
- When I pasted the vector on CMYK document, the whole vector looks black as in the 2nd screenshot above.
- When I try to change the color, I can't do it.