This question already has an answer here:

Does anyone have any idea what this kind of illustration is called, if it can be created with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and how?enter image description here

marked as duplicate by Billy Kerr, Ryan Mar 27 '18 at 12:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • This question and my answer on it will be the same for this just different colors. Feel free to comment on my answer over there if you need more help. – Ryan Mar 27 '18 at 12:32

This is a virtual paint brush simulation drawing.

Yes, both Illustrator and Photoshop can do this.

How? A blend of brush strokes and masking will achieve this goal.

  • Can you elaborate a little more? – Praise Philemon Mar 27 '18 at 12:26
  • on what should I elaborate? – Confused Mar 27 '18 at 12:26
  • Let me spare you the time, and the others some trouble. For each part you want to make (strokes, colouring, holes, pooling, shadows, drips) create separate questions. – Confused Mar 27 '18 at 12:30
  • To spare everyone the confusion. I'd just ask them all in one question. Thanks for the help – Praise Philemon Mar 27 '18 at 12:31
  • You've already asked three questions, in this one. They don't take kindly to multiple questions in a question around here. And they have a particularly strong response to requests for technique and process paradigms and mechanics. [off-topic part deleted by moderator] – Confused Mar 27 '18 at 12:32

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.