Does anyone have any idea what this kind of illustration is called, if it can be created with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and how?enter image description here

  • This question and my answer on it will be the same for this just different colors. Feel free to comment on my answer over there if you need more help. – Ryan Mar 27 '18 at 12:32

This is a virtual paint brush simulation drawing.

Yes, both Illustrator and Photoshop can do this.

How? A blend of brush strokes and masking will achieve this goal.

  • Can you elaborate a little more? – Praise Philemon Mar 27 '18 at 12:26
  • on what should I elaborate? – Confused Mar 27 '18 at 12:26
  • Let me spare you the time, and the others some trouble. For each part you want to make (strokes, colouring, holes, pooling, shadows, drips) create separate questions. – Confused Mar 27 '18 at 12:30
  • To spare everyone the confusion. I'd just ask them all in one question. Thanks for the help – Praise Philemon Mar 27 '18 at 12:31
  • You've already asked three questions, in this one. They don't take kindly to multiple questions in a question around here. And they have a particularly strong response to requests for technique and process paradigms and mechanics. [off-topic part deleted by moderator] – Confused Mar 27 '18 at 12:32

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.