I don't remember how to do it I am on a layer mask but I forget what to do after that I remember you can do it but that is about it


Uhm... do you Mean Filter > Blur > Radial Blur

|improve this answer|||||
  • Yes lol Because I remember things. – Verburmite May 10 '18 at 14:47

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.