I have the paper on which I have drawed little "sketch"enter image description here

And this "sketch" I need some how recreate, to look like it was done in photoshop with fill brush, and the edges remained rounded. For example enter image description here

I tried more ways, how it can be do it, like selecting tool etc. but I did not succeed. Or exist any other program, who would be able to recreate it ?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.