I'm trying to find what font this is. I have check both Whatfont and Font Squirrel but I can't find it.

The letters below are Isa

The image is Isa

2 Answers 2


Pen Tweaks One via Fontzone.net, I guess it's retouched with a stroke to make it bolder.

enter image description here




This is Photoshop: photoshop sample

  • Thank you so much. how to I get the stroke to make it bolder ?
    – K link
    Commented May 3, 2018 at 18:28
  • @Klink Stroke width or "weight" of text objects is adjustable in graphics software such as Illustrator If you write in Windows Wordpad or other simple text editing software, the font is "as is" with very limited adjustment possiblities. Danielillo, can you reveal how you spotted this font as a close match?
    – user82991
    Commented May 3, 2018 at 19:43
  • I use Fontexplorer as font manager. All my fonts are classified by family. I wrote ISA on the sample field, choose "Scripts Family" on my font classification and roll down until found it.
    – user120647
    Commented May 3, 2018 at 20:04
  • Does adobe Photoshop 7.0 has this features ?
    – K link
    Commented May 3, 2018 at 20:16
  • Ass a layer effect. I add the sample image on the question.
    – user120647
    Commented May 3, 2018 at 20:21

I found some similar fonts but they are not exact. I based them off from the line variations and the flourish of the 'I' in your sample.

Also, I'm not sure if your image is pulled from a website or from another image, but if it's the latter, the "font" could also possibly be handwritten as calligraphy?

Here are some alternatives:

One Fell Swoop via dafont.

enter image description here

Bickham Script via Adobe Typekit.

enter image description here

Commercial Script STD via MyFonts.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.