I searched already on internet and my colleagues. Mesh tool is used to create realistic shadow in Illustrator it is mostly found in Freepik vectors. Please help me to re-create this effect your help will be really appreciated. And it will also help me in my career I'm self-taught graphic designer. Here is the reference image: mesh tool used
You can create this type of shadow using blend tool.
for that you need to follow below steps :
- Take one rectangle shape.
- Take same rectangle shape twice.you can very color as per your requirement
- Select both Rectangle.
- Choose Object > Blend > Blend option.
- Make spacing as image show Spacing: specified steps - 4
- Choose Object > Blend > make
Thats a complex way to insert shadows but it goes like this: take 2 Rectangles and select 1 of them go to objects> Create gradient mesh and make sure that the mesh is white now select the mesh you just created and go to appearance and then select opacity and set it to multiply now select mesh tool on the left panel and set a point where ever you want your shadow select that dot and change the fill color to black ta da its done