I was watching this video in which a brush is used to make a sort of "bump" to make mountains. Which brush is it? How can I make the same 3d effect?


  • And the video is? – Danielillo Jul 7 '18 at 13:46
  • sorry i forgot to liked it – Gianmarco Jul 7 '18 at 13:46
  • Ok, it's a long video, could put the exact minute when the brush is used please? – Danielillo Jul 7 '18 at 13:50
  • i have update the link, now it start from 2:09 – Gianmarco Jul 7 '18 at 13:51

Paint with a brush using the same color as the background, over a layer with Bevel and Emboss Effect.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.