I'm looking to find a way to apply the 'wavy' effect to text / image in either Photoshop or Illustrator. The example of what I want to get is provided below.

effect example

  • @BillyKerr I've only tried twist effect in Illustrator, but it applies a simpler effect than in the sample image I've attached
    – phbelov
    Jul 14 '18 at 14:38
  • Try using an envelope instead, 15 rows, and 1 column should be enough.
    – Billy Kerr
    Jul 14 '18 at 15:01

Warp tool solves the problem just fineenter image description here

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.