I need to create an image like this, but I do not know what software or technique to use. I tried to use the Mesh Tool in Illustrator, but the result is odd, also I tried to blur an image in Photoshop, but I need to use some particular colors.

  • Short answer is that you can make a layer with a stroke tool in photoshop, and blend that in with the background color. There is some 'manual' work to it, but I believe this to be an easy approach. Jul 27, 2018 at 8:17

1 Answer 1


Using Photoshop

  • Over a colored background, use the Lasso Tool to create an irregular selection
  • With this selection make a Color Fill Layer with the dark color
  • Click on the Mask Thumbnail
  • Menu Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur




  • 5
    Wow, that looks more like copy-paste!
    – Strawberry
    Jul 27, 2018 at 9:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.