While working on a huge workspace I need Photoshop to focus the current view on the object / layer I selected, how can I do this?


As I found when searching in this Adobe forum thread, it's not possible. Even in Illustrator, you need a script or plugin to zoom in to a selected object.

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    The answer probably won't change, but I thought I'd point out the adobe forum post is about Illustrator and didn't seem to have any info about Photoshop. – Joonas Aug 9 '18 at 5:15
  • @Joonas thanks for pointing out, I added the correct links – Luciano Aug 9 '18 at 8:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.