What's the best way to achieve an effect like this design?

enter image description here

  • This can be considered as a not so good version of the stipple effect. I have offered it few days ago as a replacement for the real thing. Of course the questioner selected a high quality version. You can like it, too (I do not sell them). He used it only for a radial gradient. See the discussion graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/114604/…
    – user287001
    Sep 10 '18 at 20:49

Image > Mode > Greyscale

then Image > Mode > Bitmap

Set the use method to "Diffusion Dither".

enter image description here

You can change back to RGB mode once it has been done, then add other elements such as text.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.