I am saying this because, I don't have Illustrator, so I want to know with what I can create Kinetic Typographics

2 Answers 2


Yes, you can create kinetic typography using both software titles, but I believe doing it in AE is easier, due to its preset animations.



Photoshop has a timeline animation feature. And After Effects is designed to create animation for video.

  • But kinetic typography is animated video.. So, I am going to need it video btw
    – samayo
    Nov 4, 2012 at 18:26
  • Yes and both Photoshop CS5 extended and After Effects can create video.
    – Scott
    Nov 4, 2012 at 19:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.