I've been trying to figure out how to get this shaped chrome effect, it’s really clean and I’d love to play with it in Photoshop.


  • 2
    In my opinion that is not a "chrome effect", which is mainly a reflective material. This is either refraction (glass) or diffraction (an interference pattern).
    – Rafael
    Oct 6, 2018 at 16:16

1 Answer 1


I'd use a Bevel and Emboss effect, combined with a Satin effect, and a curves Adjustment layer to modify the colours.

It's difficult to get the colours exactly the same, since I have no idea what specific curves were used. But the example below should give you a basic idea of how to get something similar.

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.