I want to make 3d text in photoshop that has a thick square border, with a different color than the text, very similar to this:

enter image description here

I've been playing with these contour settings:

enter image description here

But this is the closest I can get:

enter image description here

Is this effect possible to achieve within photoshop?

  • 1
    Do you have any reason to assume that the original was also done with Photoshop? It looks to me Illustrator would be the better choice. (Or possibly a 3D renderer.) – usr2564301 Oct 6 '18 at 20:26
  • i dont know, was just hoping it would be possible since it seems pretty simple / common – stackers Oct 6 '18 at 22:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.