I'm trying to recall what this style is called where it's super minimal, there's a light use of shapes to guide the attention and the shapes and text are slightly out of kilter to each other. Does anyone know what this is called? enter image description here

  • Material Design? Oct 9, 2018 at 3:12
  • 1
    Maybe look into Swiss or International style?
    – curious
    Jan 8, 2019 at 0:03

1 Answer 1


I would call it ultra contemporary or minimalist with hierarchal and visual weight.

It looks very "Bauhaus". Their design philosophy revolved around things being:

  • minimalist
  • geometrical
  • anti-ornamental
  • hierarchical

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.