I am a beginner. I want to create text effects similar to this images.

What i have to do? Which tool can i use?

If anyone have a link to tutorial, please give me.

Triaster enter image description here

Thanks in advance.

  • 1
    Hi. Welcome to GDSE. Your question is very broad. In Photoshop such effects are part of the Layer Styles, such as Bevel and Emboss, Drop Shadow, and Stroke. Use google to find tutorials. This isn't a tutorial request website.
    – Billy Kerr
    Dec 20, 2018 at 9:01

2 Answers 2


For applying shadow effect to text you need to add shadow in text

follow this steps :-

go to Add a Layer Style -> Drop shadow

add shadow as per below

enter image description here

and the result is as below

enter image description here


In photoshop: Create a text layer. Add layer style by clicking the fx button in the layers panel. For your left example, choose "Bevel and emboss" - play around with settings in the Layer Style panel until you are satisfied. Then tick the "Drop shadow" in the layer style panel to add a shadow. Change settings like opacity, distance, spread and size.

For your right example you can use "Stroke" instead of "Bevel and emboss" as layer effect.

See more at: https://design.tutsplus.com/articles/how-to-use-drop-shadows-in-photoshop--psd-16652

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.