I have two images of same width, how can I produce a third one, such that the first one is on top, and the second one is at the bottom , with an arrow between them ? Here's the result I want:
I come from kolourpaint and I have troubler understanding how to move a sub section of the image...
- I do
gimp a.png b.pngin the terminal to open the two images,
- then I copy the first,
- go to the second,
- set canvas size to the sum of the heights + 100 pixels,
- then I paste,
- then I use the text mode to write a "↓",
- then I select the "↓" and change the color and the size
- Then I manage how to move the text...
- Aaand I'm stuck if I want to decide after that, I actually wanted 80 pixels and not 100 in the previous step...