I've been using Adobe Acrobat 10.1.16 to add a text box in a PDF file, by using Tools -> Content -> Add or Edit Text Box. However, the largest size is 24, which is still too small. Is there anyway to add bigger text?
- Use a text program to edit a sample text, like TexEdit if you are a Mac user
- Export this sample text as a PDF file
- Open this sample text PDF file in Acrobat and go to Content > Edit Document Text, to change it
- Once done, select the text frame with Edit Object > Copy and Paste it in the other PDF file
- Relocate it and scale it if necessary with the Edit Object selector tool
- Go back to the Sample Text PDF and replace the text to copy/paste and have a new text content
Important: before pasting verify that nothing is selected, because the new object pasted will replace the selection