Hello everyone I would like to create this kind of effect I have a little idea that it's chrome with Photoshop.. I also wonder if there is a part of the process created in cinema 4D. Links and tutorials are welcome thanks in advance :) .

enter image description here

  • 2
    Please share what you have tried. – Scott Mar 2 '19 at 20:30