I remember back in CS6 I loved using bristle brushes, but I haven't seen them since. Does Photoshop CC still have them? Or is there a way to load them in?

I have looked around and cannot find them among brush/tool presets.

1 Answer 1


Oh never mind, curse of asking, you find answers once you post. According to this link they are called bristle tips not bristle brushes. They are legacy brushes, so to get them in Photoshop CC one needs to simply go to the top right corner drop down menu of the brushes presets menu and select legacy brushes as recommended here.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.