enter image description here

Hi, can anyone please help me find out what kind of graphic design style this is, and how is it called?

1 Answer 1


I'd call this Flat 2.0, with more than a slight touch of influence from classic 80's vintage Nagel.

Please also see:

Finding a suggestion or real name for the new illustration style

What is the correct style that describes the following images

What is the name of this computer animation art style?

  • This is what came up when I Googled "Nagel bushes" haha Mar 13, 2019 at 1:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.