Can anyone help me indentify the two fonts that are used in the areas I circled? I’m hoping to find fonts that have the multiple outlines like the ones in the picture. Thank you!

enter image description here

  • Damn it, I thought the bottom said "alarmy clock photo". – Joonas Mar 25 '19 at 6:41
  • Hi. Welcome to GDSE.These outlines around the letters are more than likely not part of the font itself, but have been added in vector image editing software. – Billy Kerr Mar 25 '19 at 10:37