Edit: i asked my question here

I don't know if this is the right forum, but since it's "Art" I guess.

I want to make a nice background that is a seamless mosaic of "waved" text. Do you know any software with which I can do this?

An example what I mean is attached:

enter image description here

migrated from crafts.stackexchange.com Apr 12 at 16:58

This question came from our site for artists and crafters.

  • Hi Alucard, unfortunately, your question is not on-topic here, as per the guidelines. You might want to ask it here, though. – Joachim Apr 10 at 22:26
  • 1
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is about graphic arts. – Joachim Apr 10 at 22:28
  • graphic design stack exchange may be a better choice for the question – fred_dot_u Apr 10 at 22:35
  • ok, can be closed, i will post it there thanks! – Alucard Apr 11 at 3:13

In Adobe Illustrator is just three steps:

Create a path and apply a Zig Zag effect:

Zig zag

Expand this path and use the Type on a Path Tool to type the text:

Type on a path

Make a Pattern:


You can use this pattern to fill any shape type:


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.