I can't for the life of me find out what's the name of the effect on this print ad's background is (like how it sort of has a light shone on its center thus highlighting the object in the center), ergo I can't properly find it anywhere online. I'm trying to replicate it for a project of my own and any help would be much appreciated!

enter image description here

1 Answer 1



The name is Vignette, there's a Photoshop Filter to make it and several tutorials in internet, just search for Photoshop vignette.

Menu Filter → Lens Correction → Custom → Vignette


  • 1
    This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much! May 11, 2019 at 9:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.