Stupid question really. But I accidentally clicked the [x] on the toolbar on the right (not the one with the snapping functions on it, the one to the left of it) and it closed, and now I have no idea how to get it back? I use it for coloring, line width etc. Help please!


Don't worry, worked it out, just used Shift+Ctrl+F and it popped back up!

  • So, to fix up the terms you used: You closed the Fill and Stroke dialog in the dock and now reopened it.
    – Moini
    Jul 7 '19 at 12:51
  • 1
    You can also get it back by simply clicking in the fill or stroke box at the bottom left.
    – Billy Kerr
    Jul 7 '19 at 14:37
  • … or by clicking on the »Edit object's colors, gradients, ...« icon in the same toolbar which also contains the three icons for new, open, save.
    – Socowi
    Jul 8 '19 at 15:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.