I'm a photographer/designer looking to hone my skills and I recently looked at the picture below, and especially in the corners, I was wondering how could I achieve the same look/vibe/effect with Photoshop.



If you make an irregular selection with the Lasso tool, then feather it, then invert the selection, you can then apply a radial blur zoom effect.

enter image description here

Here's the result

enter image description here

  • I wish I could upvote you but the website says I havn't got enough "reputation" :')) – Raphael Jul 29 '19 at 21:26
  • you're a legend! thank you so much! – Raphael Jul 29 '19 at 21:26
  • @Raphael Don't worry about it. I'm not here for votes. ;) – Billy Kerr Jul 29 '19 at 21:36
  • @Raphael welcome to the community. You can mark the answer as accepted later on, check How to Ask and take the tour to learn more about the site :) – Luciano Jul 30 '19 at 11:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.