enter image description here

I've been trying to figure out how to get a similar result in photoshop but have had no luck.

  • If you spend enough time you can make it manually. Are you looking for an automated way to achieve that? Something like Photoshop Actions/Photoshop Effects?
    – Adriano
    Aug 22, 2019 at 0:32
  • Where does that image come from? It could be helpful in deciphering how it was created. Also can you edit to add some of your own images and describe where you're stuck? That way we could help you move forward with your efforts.
    – Luciano
    Aug 26, 2019 at 13:47

1 Answer 1


Start from a white on black drawing. Apply a bit of blur towards the bottom.

Then apply the liquify tool to the red green and blue channels separately with slightly different settings.

Then apply a hue-shift, for the analog look.

The orange glow near the bottom is done separately.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.