Is it possible to move the "Move Gizmo" or "Transform Gizmo" I've heard it called both (See Image 1) to a specific vertex, edge, face, spline, or whatever I'm modifying or fine-tuning?

Move Gizmo

Image 1

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.