Is there any way to create editable tables using Adobe illustrator ? I would like to populate the table rows and columns with data from an excel sheet.
Things I have done so far :
- Created a text document from the excel sheet and imported it in illustrator.
- Formated the text in to rows and columns using spaces.
- Created a custom table illustration using rectangle tool in the background.
- Couldn't achieve required table cell spacing as the tab spacing increment by 8 spaces.
- Couldn't edit individual columns.
- Too much effort is need for large table datas with too many columns and rows.