Is there a free library of vector graphics for commercial use?
Creative Commons CC0 license & Public Domain:
Sites that exclusively list images in the public domain or with a Creative Commons CC0 (or equivalent) license.
Not exclusively free or variable licences
Sites that list vectors for sale and offer free vectors and/or sites that offer vectors with different licenses—These may require attribution, for example. Always check the relevant licenses when downloading.
- Noun Project (Vector Icons—attribution required for free downloads)
- logolagoon (Vector Logos—'Freebies' section)
- vectorstock (Paid & Free Vectors—Free licenses for personal and evaluation use only)
- vectorscout (Personal & Commercial licences)
- vecteezy (Individually licensed—Some requiring attribution)
- Free Vector (Individually licensed—Some requiring attribution)
- freepik (Free for commercial use with attribution—Premium licenses available)
- Vector Portal (Individually licensed—Some requiring attribution)
- Q Vectors (Individually licensed—Some requiring attribution)
- Vector4Free (Individually licensed—Some requiring attribution)
- Vector Open Stock (Individually licensed—Some requiring attribution)
You could also check out http://openclipart.org/. And from the companion site, inkscape.org you can download Inkscape an easy-to-use, free, and cross-platform vector graphics program.
Be very careful of using free vectors from sites like these. A lot of the work is stolen content from stock sites like Shutterstock and iStock or traced copyright designs. If you are making designs for clients I would not advise using any of those sites.
I don't know of a site that is specifically for commercial use, but there are a number of free vector sites which list specific licenses for each image. Many of them use creative commons license which makes it easy to know at a glance if the image you're viewing is available for commercial use.
Here are a few to get you started:
You can get free vector downloads via sites like http://vectorscout.com
Most of Wikimedia Commons is licensed under CC Share Alike 3.0. That means you can use it for commercial purposes.
There also a bunch of stuff that's released into the public domain.
Pixabay.com is a substantial and reliable resource for vector graphics. All of which are published under Creative Commons CC0 as public domain. So no attribution is required and the works may be used in commercial projects without restrictions.
I'm one of the founders of Pixabay.
You can check LogoLagoon freebies category.
They offer some amazing free logos (in vector format) that can be used for both personal or commercial purposes.