Sometimes, (and there never seems to be a discernible pattern when this will happen) Photoshop will make any additional artboard beyond the original artboard greyed out.
Here's what happens:
- Create new File OR open existing file
- Select layers and create Artboard from Layers
- Select Artboard in Layers panel OR by clicking with select tool OR clicking (+) beside artboard
- Alt + Shift + click and drag to make a duplicate (or any other duplicating process)
- The resulting artboard is greyed out. Original artboard is normal.
I can still edit all the content in the greyed out artboard, but it definitely does not look right.
Has this happened to anyone else? Have I mistakenly toggled on some setting that I can turn off?
Photoshop CC 20.0.3
Here's a screenshot of two artboards side by side: Original and duplicated/greyed out one.