enter image description here

I would really like to know how someone can achieve this type of illustration. What kind of effects or brushes were used?

  • 4
    Pen and paper... – Scott Nov 11 '19 at 19:33
  • 4
    Hi Maria and welcome to GDSE. A google image search revealed that the illustration is called "Haiku" and is made in 2014 by Leonidas Giannakopoulos. It's specified in his gallery that it's made with "ink on paper". It might be possible to develop a technique to do something similar digitally, but I don't think it's any easier than learning to draw this by hand. – Wolff Nov 11 '19 at 21:57

As said in the comments, this is an all-manual technique.

There is an addon for Photoshop that does a similar effect.

You have to pay for the License.


enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.