I have a file with a bunch of layers that I've applied Color Overlay to (Layer > Layer Style > Color Overlay). Right now they are all the same color. I'd like to change them all to a different color (but they will still all be the same color as each other). Is there an easy/quick way to do this?
- Change the color overlay of one layer
- Click this layer with the right mouse button to see the options menu
- Choose > Copy Layer Style
- Select all the other layers holding Cmd on Mac or Ctrl on Win.
- Click any of those layers with the right mouse button to see the options menu
- Choose > Paste Layer Style