I tried threshold and then adding noise, it was close, but not very similar to this one. ste

  • The effect itself is called Grunge. You can search that on the internet to find more content. "Grunge Overlay" images placed with a blending mode is a good start. Tomorrow I will try to specifically recreate the red image and come back – RA828 Dec 18 '19 at 2:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.