im searching for a font that is looking like a normal typewriter font. Almost every monosized font has different sizes in their uppercased width. An "A" has a bigger width than a "B". Is there a font wich has uppercased letters in the same width?


I think what you're looking for, like Zach said, is a Monospaced font. A monospaced font, also called a fixed-pitch, fixed-width, or non-proportional font, is a font whose letters and characters each occupy the same amount of horizontal space. Read more here This would also be true for uppercased letters.

List of a few popular Monospaced fonts

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.