I'm asking specifically about just the plant in the below image. I've seen a few of these kinds of images where it is pretty minimal and modern looking but not sure if there is a specific name for this style

enter image description here

  • 5
    "Flat Design 2.0", which is basically flat design but with gradients/shading. – Billy Kerr Dec 23 '19 at 10:39