I am a complete newbie when it comes to Photoshop, so thank you for any help!!
What I am trying to do is to modify the colors of one picture using the colors of another. Picture A is the one I'm trying to modify, Picture B is the one I'm using to select the colors that I want.
This is what I've tried...
- Opened both pictures in Photoshop.
- Select Picture B
- Select the "Select/Color Range" from the menu
- Click on the "Image" button on the bottom of the window.
- Click on the color I'm trying to select
- Select Picture A and click on the Image button.
- Select the "Image/Adjustments/Replace Color" from the menu
- When I select the color I want to replace, the palette reverts to the color I just selected and there is no way to select the other photo.
The colors don't have to be precise, a close approximation is good.
Any help would be appreciated!!